Declaration regarding data protection
§1 Information regarding the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we would like to inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is any data, that can be referred to you as a person, such as name, address, email addresses, user patterns.
(2) Responsible in accordance with Article 4 section 7 of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
AGES Maut System GmbH & Co. KG
Berghausener Straße 96
Telefon +49 2173 3346-0
Telefax +49 2173 3346-111
You can contact our data protection officer under Datenschutz@ages.de or our postal address with the addressee “Der Datenschutzbeauftragte” (The Data Protection Officer).
(3) In case you contact us via email, we will collect the data you provided us (your email address, and possibly your name and telephone number) in order to answer you queries. All data collected in that context will be deleted, once we do not need it anymore, or we will limit the processing of such data, in case legal provisions require us to save the data for a certain time period.
(4) In the following cases it may be necessary to transfer your data to a third party, considering strict contractual and legal rules and regulations:
a) To external data processing entities: when service providers come in contact with the personal data of our clients, this is done in the scope of a so called data processing order. This is expressively provided for by law (Art. 28 GDPR).
AGES will remain responsible for your data under such circumstances. The service provider works in accordance with our instructions, which we ensure through strict contractual provisions, technical and organizational measures and additional control.
b) Based on legal requirements: under certain circumstances we are legally required to transmit data to authorities that request us to do so. In addition we do not transfer any data to third parties, except you have expressively agreed to us doing so.
§2 Your Rights
(1) You can exercise the following rights against us in regard to any personal data:
– Right to information
– Right to communication or deletion
– Right to restriction of processing
– Right to object to the processing
– Right to data portability
(2) In addition you have the right to submit a complaint about us to a data protection supervision authority regarding the processing of your personal data by us.
(1) In case you only visit our website for information, e.g. if you do not register or transfer any other information to us, we only collect such personal data as your browser submits to our server. When viewing our website, the following data will be collected, due to technical requirements to display our website and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 section 1 lit. f GDPR):
– IP address
– Date and hour of your request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of your query (actual page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Data quantity that was submitted
– Website that sent the query
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of browser software
(2) For the purpose of applications we collect and process personal data from the applicants. Processing may take place electronically. This hold especially true when the applicant submits the application electronically via email to us. In case we conclude an employment contract, such data will be stored in compliance with the legal rules and regulations in order to administrate the employment. If no contract is concluded, such data will be deleted in compliance with legal requirements, unless legitimate interests on part of AGES prevent us from deleting it. Legitimate interest for example is the requirement to proof compliance in proceedings regarding the General Equality Law (GEL).
(3) In addition to aforementioned data cookies will be stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disc in connection with your browser and with which the party setting those cookies (in this case us) will receive certain information. Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are meant to make the Internet more user-friendly and effective.
a) The website uses the following types of cookies, which scope and function will be explained thereafter:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c)
b) Transient cookies will automatically be deleted once you close your browser. These include session cookies. They store the so-called session ID, with the help of which different queries of your browser can be allocated to one setting. That way your computer will be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies will be deleted when you log out or close the browser window.
c) Persistent cookies will be deleted automatically after a certain time, which may be different from cookie to cookie. You may delete these cookies any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can set your browser settings in accordance with your preferences and for example reject the acceptance of third party cookies or any cookies. However, we would like to point out that you may not be able to use all functions of the website if you elect to do so.
(5) Web analysis
This website uses Matomo for analysis. Again, only information that your browser sends is automatically stored. The analysis is based on the anonymized IP address and the setting of a cookie. The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. We have a ligitimate interest in using this information for web analytics to optimize our site, to increase the website security and to evaluate the use of our website. If you do not agree with the setting of the tracking cookie, you can prevent this with the following configuration:
Sie haben die Möglichkeit zu verhindern, dass von Ihnen hier getätigte Aktionen analysiert und verknüpft werden. Dies wird Ihre Privatsphäre schützen, aber wird auch den Besitzer daran hindern, aus Ihren Aktionen zu lernen und die Bedienbarkeit für Sie und andere Benutzer zu verbessern.
(6) Google Maps
To make it easier for you to find the Eurovignette Points of Sale, we have incorporated Google Maps mapping material from Google LLC into our website via an API. In order to display the content in your browser, Google must receive your IP address, otherwise Google could not provide you with this embedded content.
The legal basis of this data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR, as the IP address is required to provide you with the content. In this processing, our cooperation with Google is based on a joint liability agreement under Art. 26 GDPR, available at https://privacy.google.com/intl/en/businesses/mapscontrollerterms/